Sunday 2 February 2020

Sunday Suite - Parisian Blossoms

Ooh la la!

Gorgeous suite with a soft and lovely colour combination and my favourite all time Parisian Flourish embossing folder!!

Reminds me of many happy days spent in France... and Paris.. and not so many happy days "slugging my guts" with the French language at university!! Took up 90% of my time... but was only supposed to be 20% of my course...

Available as a full Suite Bundle
Gorgeous Speciality champagne foiled papers... click here for the flick-through video or on the image below for all the details in the Store... with an image of each sheet...
Beautiful Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder... this just does it all for me... not a lot more needed...
And featuring Parisian Beauty bundle (with the 10% off) or separate stamps and dies...


And the Forever Blossoms bundle... or separate stamps and dies...


And finishing off with Champagne Rhinestones...
 And 1/4" Champagne Metallic Edged Petal Pink Ribbon.... so pretty...
And finally lots of lovely samples to inspire us with ideas for this suite...









No comments: