Tuesday 18 February 2020

Tuesday TOP Tip! Small Bloom punch...

Well you should have heard me squeal when I realised this alternative usage of the Sale A Bration Small Bloom Punch! It isn't a 100% fit... but at about 98% it will do nicely for me...
Though it's a shame I didn't realise before some of my ladies made these cards last week!! Sorry girls!! No more fussy cutting required of these in the future!!
So worth it's weight in gold to me as I do so love that flower in Butterfly Wishes...  and it makes the Butterfly Wishes stamps an even more amazing set to have!! With two co-ordinating punches!!
And I was so excited I had to quickly make an aperture card (or two!) using my punched blooms and the newly arrived Sending Flowers dies....
Which I ABSOLUTELY love! Lots more to share!!

Though I did also make some cards made using the free Sale A Bration Thoughtful Blooms stamps that actually co-ordinate with this Small Blooms punch!! Which on second look is a real belter of a set! Funny how sometimes you have to use a set to realise it's true potential (or not as the case can always be!)
 

Oh I have had such a busy & creative day!! And I feel like Spring has sprung! I'd forgotten how happy the colour yellow makes me!!

1 comment:

Gayle said...

OMG! Fantastic tip! Thanks for sharing