Saturday 27 February 2021

Simple Saturday Corner Bouquet...


Gosh... forgot to share this simple little Thank You card that I produced back in December... 

So thought I should quickly share today... as the Corner Bouquet and Heal your Heart stamp sets used are only available until tomorrow...

As they are 2 of the stamp sets you can only earn for free during the Sale A Bration promotion... one free for every £45 ordered...

And don't forget all the extra papers you can earn for free should you sign up for a Demonstrator Starter Kit... but only till tomorrow... Click here to join us... or here for more information on joining my team...

A simple card... using Marker Pens* to colour the multi-coloured blooms and leaves direct on the stamp... then a quick huff over the stamp... and stamp where desired...

Stamped panel then cut into 2 parts... mounted onto a Pool Party mat... with a bit of white twine trapped in between...

And then I stamped and split a few more plainer panels to produce a simple little set... though as you can tell I didn't quite finish the cards! But I am sure that you will get the idea...

* Stampin Up ! Marker Pen colours used: Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Gorgeous Grape, Mango Melody


2 comments:

jane stillman said...

A lovely selection of cards, I love the font on the sentiment x

Amanda said...

Thank you Jane... I too love the font....