Tuesday 16 February 2021

Welcoming Window #14 - the last one...

Thought it was high time I brought the Welcoming Window series to an end... though I warn you that I still have a very long list of alternative ideas to test and make... so I should be back with more... but for now... a change is as good as a rest!

But before I start on todays card... click here to go to Saturdays post for the Crumb Cake one... for which I messed up the title and link when I posted so not many people saw it... 
So as I was making the double die cut cards.... I made some other alternatives along the way...

This one is the final Double Die Cut Card....
With the double die cut... and the shutters attached so they close over the window on the inside.... much like they would be in real life!
Note that I reveal "the how" in the Tutorials suite.... 






1 comment:

jane stillman said...

I've enjoyed seeing your Window cards, they have all been so pretty, and I look forward to seeing more at some point xx