Saturday 6 February 2021

Simple Saturday - Welcoming Windows #8 & Round Up

Third... and last... in this Welcoming Window stamped series... so a round up shot for you too...

The simplest (I think)... but going large this time! 

As stamped, brush blended and hand cut window & shutters image simple stuck onto the front of a Large Square card blank... (14.8cm square from A4 card or slightly smaller at 5 1/2" if working from US Letter card)

Beautiful script Thank You greeting from the free and exclusive Sale A Bration promotional Heal Your Heart stamp set

Hope you enjoyed this second series... which also forms part of my Class in the Mail...

Don't forget that you can make these "with me" too... whether its a class in the mail (UK only) or the Tutorials in pdf format... click here for more information...





6 comments:

jane stillman said...

I like your design done on the bigger card. I've ordered this bundle recently and can't wait for it to arrive. Thank you for sharing x

Amanda said...

Thanks you Jane... and enjoy the set when it arrives... I certainly have...

Andrea said...

Love this Amanda xx

Amanda said...

Thanks Andrea... you will enjoy this bundle... a real all rounder!

Shazallo52 said...

Have loved all these projects! Thanks for sharing them.

Amanda said...

Thanks Shazallo.....and my pleasure!