Monday 8 February 2021

Geraniums on a French Barn...

 

Well that is what this Welcoming Window #9 card one reminds me of... which takes me down a lovely Memory Lane trip... 

I was very lucky as my parents owned a converted barn near Brantome in the beautiful Perigord in France... and this card really reminds me of that house...
Many a happy year of family holidays there... though sadly we all decided to sell it on about 10 years back... as the type of holiday we needed changed... but yes guess what would probably suit us more now! Hey Ho...
So Poppy Parade & Garden Green marker pens used for the geraniums... with Seaside Spray lightly brush blended onto the flower image to soften... 

The Crumb Cake die cut wood parts are all blended with Crumb Cake using the Blending Brushes too... 

Don't forget that you can make these "with me" too... whether its a class in the mail (UK only) or the Tutorials in pdf format... click here for more information...








2 comments:

jane stillman said...

I used to go on walking holidays in France - loved it! Another beautiful card x

Amanda said...

Ooh French walking holidays... now that is something I really fancy now... how life changes... and thank you again Jane...