Wednesday 1 March 2023

On Line Exclusives...


Lots of new products and some very welcome returners in the brand new Online Exclusives section... You won’t find these products in any catalogue, which means you can see returners and fresh, never-before-seen products to spark your creativity and expand your crafting collection. All from the convenience of the online store (or through my local orders too!) 

This new product release strategy helps Stampin' Up! respond much more quickly to relevant trends and our needs. So make sure you stay up to date with the Online Exclusive product releases throughout the year!

I'll be back with more images and details sometime soon...but in the meantime CLICK HERE to see all the items  - and samples - in the Online Store...

And a few tasters for you!

Starting with something old... with the return of 1 3/4" and 2"circle punches!! I know so so many people that will be happy to see these back!! And funny that I only used them the other week here!!


And something new... with the Rhino Ready bundle... I so love those trees and landscaping die cuts!

Something borrowed... as this Classic Letters Alphabet reminds me of a stunning favourite leafy one I used prior to Stampin Up! all those years ago! Now I have seen this sample this is a must have for me! 

I reckon the lettere are about 3/4" high looking at the sample... but I will have to wait a while before I can order as it is now temporarily out of stock! Delivery TBA...

And last but not least... something blue! She says scrabbling around alooking for product images with some blue!!! 

Oh the gorgeous new Hello Irresistible suite will do it!!  Lots to love...


Oh and you may notice some returning colours.in the Hello, Irresistible Suite Collection .More information coming soon... but for now, I can share the coordinating colours in the Hello, Irresistible Suite Collection... Welcome back my lovely old friends, Lost Lagoon and Pretty Peacock! Funny how these two never left my shelves!!!
  • Hello, Irresistible 6" x 6" (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper: Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Lost Lagoon, Petal Pink, Pretty Peacock, Soft Sea Foam
  • Loose Frosted Dots: Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Pretty Peacock

No comments: