Sunday 26 August 2012

Beautiful Butterflies #4 – Another Clean & Simple All A Flutter Card

2012_08_Beautiful Butterflies at The Craft Spa 056_resize

Another Clean & Simple card. Another CASED card.

For those of you that don’t really know me….. I have never been a real butterfly fan  – but over the past year I had managed to pick up SO MANY beautiful cards featuring butterflies that inspired me ( aka had to CASE) – so I had to run a session so that I could make a few of them!!

I think we made about 12 cards in all – but I had had over 100 to pick from!! Unbelievable!! SO maybe a few more butterflies to come over the next year too!!  2012_08_Beautiful Butterflies at The Craft Spa 057_resize

The original version of this card was made by the very talented Jen Sannes using a different butterfly stamp … but I don’t have that butterfly!! Here are Jen’s cards.

SU! Supplies

Stamps - All a Flutter ;Style Beautiful OR Love & Sympathy

Card & Paper – Whisper White; Melon Mambo OR Certainly Celery

Ink Pads – Pretty in Pink; Melon Mambo; Rose Red
OR Certainly Celery; Pear Pizzazz; Always Artichoke

Ribbon Scalloped Polka Dot Melon Mambo
OR Denim Jean Always Artichoke

Embellishments - Pearls