I should probably explain… DH is on holidays for a fortnight – so I am not getting my usual quota of PC time…….
These pinwheels are just SO easy. There are lots of photo and video tutorials all over the web – so I am not going to reinvent the (pin) wheel…. here is a link to the one I used Make a pinwheel. There are some pictures there. Though I have to admit that I didn’t draw any lines… this is all I did….
1. Die cut DSP Scallop Square
2. Place diagonally on trimmer & cut from 0 to 2” and 4” to 6”
3. Repeat for other diagonal
4. Make a mark to right of cut line at each corner
5. Hand punch a hole through those marks
6. Bring corner holes together at the centre & feed onto the brad prongs
7. Push brad through centre of base of pinwheel & open brad prongs at the back to secure
8. Cover brads with punched 1” circle
Dies – Scallop Square
Punches – 1” Circle; 2mm Hand Punch
Card & Paper – Sweet Shop
Accessories – Jelly Bean Brad Sweet Shop
Tools – Personal Trimmer; Piercing Tool