Monday, 6 August 2012

Scallop Square #21 – Scallop Pinwheel

2012_07 198_resizeJust another really quick post.

I should probably explain… DH is on holidays for a fortnight – so I am not getting my usual quota of PC time…….

These pinwheels are just SO easy. There are lots of photo and video tutorials all over the web – so I am not going to reinvent the (pin) wheel…. here is a link to the one I used  Make a pinwheel. There are some pictures there.  Though I have to admit that I didn’t draw any lines… this is all I did….

1. Die cut DSP Scallop Square

2. Place diagonally on trimmer & cut from 0 to 2” and 4” to 6”

3. Repeat for other diagonal

4. Make a mark to right of cut line at each corner

5. Hand punch a hole through those marks

6. Bring corner holes together at the centre & feed onto the brad prongs

7. Push brad through centre of base of pinwheel & open brad prongs at the back to secure

8. Cover brads with punched 1” circle

SU! Supplies

Dies – Scallop Square

Punches – 1” Circle; 2mm Hand Punch

Card & Paper – Sweet Shop

Accessories – Jelly Bean Brad Sweet Shop

Tools – Personal Trimmer; Piercing Tool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...