Apologies for the delay in posting the details of how to make this name plate that I published earlier - but DH being at home & family holidays scuppered all my blog posting plans!! So now that I have had a well earned rest….. back to it…..
Cut a piece of 12x12 cardstock to 4 3/4” x 12”.
With the panel LANDSCAPE on your Simply Scored board ( ie 12” along the top) – score at 4 1/4” and 7 5/8”.
Fold concertina style.
Line up the folded score lines 1 scallop in from opposite sides of the scallop square die & die cut.
Cut a cardstock mat to 10 3/4” x 4”.
Cut the DSP to 10 1/2” x 3 3/4”.
Decorate as required.
- Dies - Scallop Square; Alphabet Simple Letters
- Stamps – Just Believe
- Papers – First Edition Speciality
- Cardstock – Sahara Sand; Calypso Coral; Basic Black
- Inks – Basic Black; Sahara Sand
- Tools – Simply Scored Board