Another simple card blending a couple of techniques that we all know and love! Namely Joseph’s Coat Technique and Thumping…. Though I still have to query why we call it thumping…. I would cry if anyone actually thumped my markers heavily… as that would break the tip!!!
This card is a CASE of one I received in a sample swap between UK demos organised via our favourite site, In Love with Stamping. The original stunning card was made by Michelle Bryant . Having just visited Michelles’ blog again… I have realised that this isn’t the first time I have CASED her swap samples …..remember this card....…. so thanks more than once Michelle!!! Now I can’t see the original card on Michelles’ blog so thought I should share her original here too as the colour scheme is SO vibrant.
1. Ink up flower stamp with Versamark
2. Ink up flower stamp with Pool Party ink
3. “Thump” Island Indigo & Rich Razzleberry markers over flower stamp
4. Stamp on butterfly
5. Add clear embossing powder & heat
6. Brayer over Pink Pirouette ink
- Stamps - My Friend
- Punches - Lace Ribbon border
- Tools - Brayer
- Card & Paper - Pool Party, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Rich Razzleberry
- Ink Pads – Versamark; Pool Party; Island Indigo; Pink Pirouette
- Marker Pens – Rich Razzleberry; Island Indigo
- Embossing Powder Clear