Difficult to get a decent photo of though. Especially as I could only find mini chupa-chups when I made it – it would have been even better with a bigger lollipop!!
But there were lots of oohs and aahs at this one at my Team Training Inspiration Table last month – so thought I should share…..
So here are the quick steps needed.
1. Die cut a Scallop Square out of double sided-paper
2. Score 3 scallops in on each side
3. Score 4 corners diagonally across the outer square
4. Bone Fold all score lines ( straights as mountains and diagonals as valleys)
5. Hand punch peaks at centre
6. Put lollipop in centre
7. Thread & tie ribbon through the punched holes to close
8. Stamp flower etc.
9. Poke hole through centres
10. Poke lolly stick through those holes to attach……
And I have just realised that this is an old photo – as my final sample has a couple of Lucky Limeade leaves added to the flower using the Blossoms Petal Builder Punch. Too late/dark for a photo now – so I will have to add that version another day!!
Dies – Scallop Square Die
Stamps – Mixed Bunch
Punches – Blossoms; Blossoms Petal Builder Punch ( for leaves not in this photo!! Oops)
Papers & Card – Sweet Shop
Ribbon – Everyday Enchantment Organdy Lucky Limeade