Saturday, 4 August 2012

Scallop Square #20 – Lollipop Holder

2012_07 213_resizeNow this one is a really simple one-minute project!!!

Difficult to get a decent photo of though. Especially as I could only find mini chupa-chups when I made it – it would have been even better with a bigger lollipop!!

But there were lots of oohs and aahs at this one at my Team Training Inspiration Table last month – so thought I should share…..

 

So here are the quick steps needed.

1. Die cut a Scallop Square out of double sided-paper

2. Score 3 scallops in on each side

3. Score 4 corners diagonally across the outer square

4. Bone Fold all score lines ( straights as mountains and diagonals as valleys)

5. Hand punch peaks at centre

6. Put lollipop in centre

7. Thread & tie ribbon through the punched holes to close

8. Stamp flower etc.

9. Poke hole through centres

10. Poke lolly stick through those holes to attach……

And I have just realised that this is an old photo – as my final sample has a couple of Lucky Limeade leaves added to the flower using the Blossoms Petal Builder Punch. Too late/dark for a photo now – so I will have to add that version another day!! 

SU! Supplies

Dies – Scallop Square Die

Stamps – Mixed Bunch

Punches – Blossoms; Blossoms Petal Builder Punch ( for leaves not in this photo!! Oops)

Papers & Card – Sweet Shop

Ribbon – Everyday Enchantment Organdy Lucky Limeade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...