Thursday 26 June 2014

I Am Me Mini Photo Album

Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, 2014_05 045

Just realised that I haven’t shared my I Am Me little mini books before… long overdue! Especially as these were really popular projects….

We made these in a workshop last year…along with my original Suitcase Album.  We loved these little books…so much so that I am planning on re-making them with some new papers when I get my hands on them!! So we should be making these at our all day Saturday Workshop on 19th July…. 3 spaces left if anyone would like to join us….

Less than 5 days now till the new 2014-15 Catalogue ordering goes live!!! And I can’t wait!!

So the first Mini Photo Album was CASED from this fantastic Mini Travel Album project by Claudia at Scundy Scrap.  As soon as I saw the papers and the stamps – I knew this mini book just had to be CASED!! Thank you Claudia for posting the template …truly stunning project… I really can’t wait to make another….

Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, 2014_05 032Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, 2014_05 034Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, 2014_05 036Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, 2014_05 042

And the second tiny album…. come back for my next post!!! Realised that I have got slightly photo heavy here….

1 comment:

Anne said...

Really love this Amanda. Might have a go see if my ladies interested in making one at some point. Thanks for sharing and link to template. Anne x