Thursday, 26 June 2014

I Am Me Mini Photo Album

Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, 2014_05 045

Just realised that I haven’t shared my I Am Me little mini books before… long overdue! Especially as these were really popular projects….

We made these in a workshop last year…along with my original Suitcase Album.  We loved these little books…so much so that I am planning on re-making them with some new papers when I get my hands on them!! So we should be making these at our all day Saturday Workshop on 19th July…. 3 spaces left if anyone would like to join us….

Less than 5 days now till the new 2014-15 Catalogue ordering goes live!!! And I can’t wait!!

So the first Mini Photo Album was CASED from this fantastic Mini Travel Album project by Claudia at Scundy Scrap.  As soon as I saw the papers and the stamps – I knew this mini book just had to be CASED!! Thank you Claudia for posting the template …truly stunning project… I really can’t wait to make another….

Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, 2014_05 032Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, 2014_05 034Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, 2014_05 036Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, 2014_05 042

And the second tiny album…. come back for my next post!!! Realised that I have got slightly photo heavy here….

1 comment:

  1. Really love this Amanda. Might have a go see if my ladies interested in making one at some point. Thanks for sharing and link to template. Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...