Tuesday 10 June 2014

Project Life by Stampin’ Up! has arrived!

Now I apologise… I am so excited about this range of products it is untrue!! So if I appear to be rambling on…please forgive me!

2014_04_16_blogimage1_projectlife_april1514_all

As you may remember from last month…. Stampin’ Up! announced their new partnership with Becky Higgins and Project Life. Stampin’ UP! will offer a complete Project Life product line in the new annual catalogue, available in Europe beginning 1 July.

But for today… I am excited to let you know that the launch release of some of the Project Life by Stampin’ Up! products is here—starting 10th June !

So without further ado… Here is the range pre-released today….

I have just opened my box of designed pocket cards today… and I am SO HAPPY & can’t wait till I can print out some photos and get started….

I LOVE…

  • that most of the double sided cards can be used portrait or landscape
  • that most of the cards already have a greeting on the one side – but have a blank space on the other side so that I can stamp what I want!
  • that I can choose whether to have square or rounded corners…. and there is a new corner punch released so that the rounding fits in with other Project Life products…
  • the journalling pen is fabulous! I wondered why there were 2 in the pack… but thank goodness…one is in my PL box… the other is in constant use on my catalogue pages, freezer labels… move over Sharpie and all my other permanent pens!!
  • the box is fab…it fits the pre designed pocket cards, the journalling pen & most of the Accessories kit too… neat & tidy… ands definitely grab-able!
  • that the full range centres on things that matter most—weddings, babies, kids, travel - and just those everyday moments of getting together with friends & family —all things that need to be remembered.
  • that the pocket cards can also be used for cards, tags, mini books etc
  • and of course the usual Stampin Up! co-ordination…. I can even design & add my own plain cards and know that they will co-ordinate…easy peasy!

And here is a quick pictorial of this pre-release range …. click on the picture to go  to the Online Store for a larger view…or just to order today!!

Pocket scrapbooking is all the rage! Project Life started this shift in memory keeping and continues to lead the way…This scrapbooking concept has long been my favourite way of documenting my memories so I am over the moon that Stampin’ Up! can now supply… and I cannot wait to get my family life recorded quickly & simply… and to offer classes using the Project Life and Stampin’ Up! range of products….. so you can too! So please contact me now to book in for a Project Life Workshop… I need an excuse to put it right to the VERY top of my To Do list!!!! Instead of it being just for me… which will mean… yes… you guessed it..after cards for my usual workshops!

If you’ve somehow missed the Project Life craze and are wondering what it’s all about, well… in a nutshell…  it’s a super simple, totally affordable way to get your photos into albums. It’s a back-to-basics approach to documenting your life. That suits me!!!

Q. How does it work?
A. It couldn’t be simpler: slip photos, designed pocket cards, mementos, and journalling into an album with Photo Pocket Pages. That alone will give you fabulous results (no scissors or glue required!); if you want to do more you can embellish your photos or cards with Project Life accessory packs or stamps. The accessory packs are designed to coordinate perfectly with the card collections which makes stepping things up super simple. 

Q. Who’s it for?
A. We’ve all heard people say scrapbooking takes too much time. You’ve probably had that thought yourself a time or two. That’s why Project Life works so well for all of us. It’s quick and easy and has a fresh approach. And for those who don’t do simple, you can embellish to your heart’s content. So in a nutshell, Project Life is for everyone—the scrapbookologists, the timid, and the skeptical. And most definitely me!!!

Want to explore the Project Life concept more… go to my Pinterest board here…..

 2014_04_SU&Becky Higgins_Logos

Just watch this video from Stampin’ Up and Becky Higgins for extra information on this Project Life range….

And here are some questions & answers from Becky Higgins….

Q: What types of Project Life products will Stampin’ Up! offer?

A: You’ll see Card Collections, Accessory Packs, Albums, Photo Pocket Pages, tools, other accessories, and Stamps, of course!

Q: Are the card designs the same as what we can buy in the stores?

A: Nope! We have worked with Stampin’ Up! to design all new products that are super fun and a perfect match to their existing color lines which will make coordination a breeze. Some of the Photo Pocket Page designs are the same and some are different than what we currently offer.

Q: Are the products packaged the same as existing products (i.e. Core Kits, Mini Kits, etc.)?

A: Most Project Life by Stampin’ Up! products will be sold in Card Collections of 100 cards with 4×6, 4×4, and 3×4 card sizes included. Each card will be printed front + back as all of our current products, but you will not receive duplicates of any cards in the set. Oh – And we’re doing square (not rounded) corners on all of our cards with Stampin’ Up! Yes, there’s an awesome corner rounder punch included in the product line-up if that floats your boat. There will also be Accessory Packs available (sold separately) that will contain a variety of accessories to complement the Card Collection.

Q: Will the Project Life by Stampin’ Up! products be available in digital format?

A: They sure will! In fact the first Stampin’ Up! & Project Life release were digital ones… see here for more information on those….

And if you pop to my Online Site , go into SHOP… and search for Project Life … not only are the digital SU&PL products there but the Photo Templates to use them in are there too…along with many other fabulous Stampin’ Up! pocket card digital products…. Now I have seen them… a lot of those are about to drop into my shopping basket……

No comments: