Sunday 15 June 2014

Wildflower Meadow Happy Day

2013_06,Jems Team New Catty Swap,Happy Day, Wildflower Meadow (3)

Just a quick share today.

This is a card I made a year ago as a Team Training swap and as the make n take for my New Catalogue launch…but I have realised that I never shared it on my blog and that one of the stamp sets, Happy Day is sadly retiring. Though happily… the Wildflower Meadow background stamp gets to carryover……

2013_06,Jems Team New Catty Swap,Happy Day, Wildflower Meadow (2)

Now I loved this little card…until I decided to do 40 as a swap card!! Luckily everyone else loved it too…so it was worth it in the end… But note to myself… never do embossing of panel trios in exactly the same order on a card for a swap ever again!!

I love each and every stamp image in that set…it has been used a lot over here! Definitely a keeper for me!! Well it has BIG words…..

Happy Day

No comments: