Friday, 5 December 2014

Sale Time – Year End Close Out… Up to 80% off

2014_12_05_Header_yearendcloseoutsale_demo_ENG

Check these Year-End Closeouts out in my Online Store! Discounts up to 80 percent on fabulous products. But hurry , only while supplies last!

Little Tip for You - click on NEWEST for the Sort By option – then you can quickly see what has been added today first…..

I do know some of you will be delighted to see those retired flower sets on there… Happy Watercolor & Peaceful Petals…. And Monster Hugs!!

Order straight away through my Online Store. (quote current hostess code DJBN2STF for a little gift from me… ) For those local….  I will be placing an order 9am tomorrow morning, 6 Dec if you wish for something to be added…. next order 15 December…

Details:

  • Items offered during the Year-End Closeouts are while supplies last.
  • No refunds or exchanges on Year-End Closeout items. 
  • Promotion Dates: 5 December 2014 – 5 January 2015.
  • No minimum purchase required.
  • Deadlines: Email/Phone orders: 4 January 2015 22:50 (GMT) Online orders: 5 January 2015 22:50 (GMT)

2014_04_LOGO_WEEKLYDEALS_demo_4_2_2014-4_9_2014_SP_UK

Whilst you are there, check out the Weekly Deals too….

Lots of embossing folders and the Texture Boutique too! All with 25% off. 3 of my must haves there – Northern Flurry (snowflakes); Polka Dot & Lucky Stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...