Thursday 11 December 2014

White Christmas Tags

White Christmas, Holiday Home, Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa 022

And rounding off my series of all things White Christmas. Here are some simple tags…

These were inspired by a simple but stunning tag created by Julie Day  3 years ago that I saw care of  PInterest – and that had never left my head - and I knew that White Christmas was the perfect stamp set to create some of my own….

I think you can see the progression of my little tag series….! Great fun!

White Christmas, Holiday Home, Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa 024White Christmas, Holiday Home, Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa 025White Christmas, Holiday Home, Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa 026White Christmas, Holiday Home, Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa 028White Christmas, Holiday Home, Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa 027

No comments: