Tuesday, 23 December 2014

Another White Christmas card

Wonderful Wreath, Santa, Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa 943

Another very quick share for today…

Just found another card I made but hadn’t yet shared…. A very simple little scene using a pre-made note card and the fabulous White Christmas stamp set.

But I am afraid that the stamp set is not available to buy for much longer (only till 5 January 2015)

My set is definitely a keeper… I have really REALLY enjoyed creating with this stamp set along with the perfect accompanying Holiday Home stamp set … which is also (BIG SNIFF HERE!!) not available after 5th Jan….. and definitely a keeper too!! That one is particularly precious to me….. gorgeous houses…and Santa & his sleigh too

White Christmas Photopolymer Stamp Set

White Christmas Photopolymer stamp set £13.95

Holiday Home Photopolymer Stamp Set

Holiday Home photopolymer stamp set. £13.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...