Wednesday 9 September 2015

Hearth & Home - Hanging on the Telephone!

Following on from my theme of yesterday… that is the theme of a 4 sided box with window panes… using the Hearth & Home Framelits dies…

Did I tell you how versatile this die is!!??? A true must have in my book!!

But first...  as it is Wednesday...don't miss the new Weekly Deals...information at the end of this post... some great buys this week!

So it is time for an iconic UK image… the Red Telephone Box… not so many left on our UK streets nowadays… more in museums, gardens or bathrooms!
And now…on the Craft Spa blog! Albeit not remotely to scale – and with artistic licence as to the number/layout of the panes!!

This time I made the box using the Bakers Box Thinlits dies… as I thought the curved top reminiscent of the Telephone Box.

There is actually a full open Bakers Box on top of a partial Bakers Box for the base…

And again the Alphabet Rotary stamp came up trumps for my TELEPHONE sign… just a shame that I can’t stamp straight with it!!

Back to Weekly Deals... here is a quick picture. Just press on the picture to get all the details... but if you are thinking of purchasing Flurry of Wishes in the Autumn Winter catalogue - then don't miss the co-ordinating Flower Medallion punch whilst it has 25% off! Also my favourite Label Bracket Punch on there... Actually I could comment on all the items this week - some good buys!!
Here is the Flurry of Wishes stamp set - the Flower Medallion Punch punches the medium sized snowflake at the top left... You still need the Snow Flurry Punch to punch the 2 smaller sizes at the top...
Flurry of Wishes Photopolymer Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!

And so finally... in the words of the song…I will leave you Hanging on the Telephone! Or I could say ET Phone Home…

No comments: