Monday, 28 September 2015

Thankful for Summer Happy Scene...

Just realised I didn't share my Summer scenery through the window..... so this completes my All Seasons Trio....
Snipped the window differently this time... shows off my tree better....
Sponged a Soft Sky sky and Cucumber Crush meadow....  Aqua - painted the tree with Cucumber Crush (could be a first time outing for my Cucumber Crush ... but definitely the right colour for my summery scene!!)
Added a few flowers in the meadow using my Daffodil Delight marker pen and Signo white gel pen ( white ones could be sheep if I had omitted the birdies from my scene stamping!) 
Boughs of Cucumber Crush greenery with Dafodil Delight flowers ( blobs from Happy Scenes coloured in) I would have added a few punched flowers too if I had had more time....
And finished off with the big Thankful wording from the Autumn Winter Catalogue hostess set, Six Sayings
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Another lovely window card!! And, I love the "thankful" stamp...So elegant! ~ Donna =)

    ReplyDelete

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...