Friday, 4 September 2015

Festive Fireside & Fireplace Centre Step Easel Card

 
Thought it was time to showcase the Festive Fireplace stamps and Festive Fireside dies today. 
So a quick and easy Fancy Fold Friday card for you - another variant of my Centre Step Easel Card for which I published the tutorial last Friday.
Edited to add - Tutorial now posted for this variant...
Again using the Merry Moments paper stack for the wallpaper and carpet...
Snip those window panes out from the Hearth & Home dies and you end up with the Fireplace...
And the skirting board is just made from a strip of white card plus scraps cut off from the top and bottom of a window...
 
Love using the Festive Fireside and Festive Fireplace sets co-ordinating with the Hearth & Home dies... they really are a great duet! This project will feature as part of my September and October classes and my Hearth & Home Class in the Mail kit - watch this space for more details
Sorry it is such a quick post today...manic week... I will be very glad for the return to school next week... it has been a long 5 months without the usual routine! First time I have ever looked forward to the return to school after holidays!

3 comments:

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...