Thursday 24 September 2015

Winter Wonderland Window Card

Time to break out a new stamp set. The lovely Winter Wonderland...

But not time to put away my Hearth & Home dies quite yet!
So this card uses the rectangular window panes left over from my window die cuts. 4 of them every window...so I have a lot of these...

I stuck 16 panes ( 4 x 4)  on a piece of paper using temporary glue. ( Tip: put Tombow on back and leave to dry if you don't have specific temporary glue... as it then turns into a temporary adhesive... a fine one at that!)
Then I stamped Mossy Meadow Winter Wonderland trees and Soft Sky snowflakes.

Then I permanently assembled and glued the small rectangles onto an A6 Soft Sky card blank. Perfect spacing...phew!
Stamped a Mossy Meadow sentiment from the set.

And finished it off with a white embossed Snowflake Element... love these! Subtle glossy white snowflake!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

Karen Watts said...

Lovely, one for me to case. k x