Friday 8 June 2018

More Lovely Floral & Calligraphy Essentials

So I took the clean & simple card I made yesterday when I shared the Blender Pen Ombre Technique with you... and carried on colouring some of the embossed areas with my Marker Pens... in Soft Sea Foam and Lemon Lime Twist... 

But then I realised that I had packed my Balmy Blue ready for Monthly Training... so Coastal Cabana and the Blender Pen came to the rescue... as the blending of the Soft Sea Foam & Balmy Blue does look more Coastal Cabana....
Very pretty...

And then the Calligraphy Essentials "thank you" greeting came out... and the same techniques were used on this card... though I will admit that the Coastal Cabana marker pen direct onto the large embossed flower didn't make me 100% happy... 
So I quickly coloured over the whole flower using my trusty AquaPainter & Coastal Cabana ink pad (which I have to point out is a returning all time favourite colour of 90%+ of my crafty ladies!!)... which was better... though I warn you that there is a Part 3 to this tale... some time over the weekend me thinks...
Note that the small flowers are Balmy Blue (with Lemon Lime Twist centres) on this card... 

So here you go... a light bright marker pen blended & embossed duo set of calligraphy cards!
Which one do you prefer?


No comments: