Monday 3 December 2018

Simple Santa's Workshop cards for Merry Monday

So the Santa's Workshop suite is out and about for classes here this week... and in my usual style I just had to "tweak" some of the cards I had already made...

But before I start... a couple of news items!

Come back here Wednesday 5th December for the Year End Close Out Sale... and the official launch of the new Stamparatus Craft & Carry bag!
And do you know that I operate Christmas Wish List and Gift Voucher services? Click here to contact me for more information and/or the Wish List file... but bear in mind orders need to be placed by 12th December latest for Christmas delivery...

So back to the card... this one is a card that "grew and multiplied"... inspired by this Signs of Santa swap card made by Julie... love the Poppy Parade dots and dashes border...
Just added to a 5 1/2" Square card blank with some flocked and stripy paper...
And then I had to make another one and add this cute image! It certainly makes me feel more merry! Though I do think that I should have coloured the drink in the glass... maybe more beer than milk for our Santa with this greeting !!
And you do have to love a bit of fussy cutting in an evening! (well I do!!)... as this image is cut straight from the Santas Workshop papers... simple papercrafting at its best!


No comments: