Saturday 8 December 2018

Saturday Memories & More Santa's Workshop cards #1

So I finally succumbed... and did a Memories & More Santa's Workshop card class that have been all the rage this year! So here are a few different versions for you...
I just have the 10 small cards to share with you today...
So much so "all the rage" ... that the M&M card packs have completely run out of stock in Europe (& pretty much worldwide I believe)...
Though you can still buy the Red Cards & Envelopes packs...which are great value if you haven't spotted them!
They may be simple... and so easy to put together... but such fun...
And I still got 20 cards even thought I only used half the pack of cards!
And just adding embellishment using the stickers in the M&M card pack... Dazzling Diamonds glitter,
Red Rhinestone Jewels (discounted in the Year End CloseOut Sale... so stock up for christmas berries & baubles next year! I certainly am!)
and stripy Thick Garden Green & White Bakers Twine...
But just one regret... I didn't buy the co-ordinating Enamel Shapes... I think they were out of stock at the time... what a shame!
And 2 versions of this last card... as I started off adding Dazzling Diamonds glitter to make a glittery yellow bow( as shown below)... but then thought what the heck... and grabbed the gold glitter instead... 
And its funny... I prefer the gold bow in the flesh... but I prefer the yellow bow version from these photos!!


No comments: