Tuesday 25 December 2018

Merry Christmas to You and Yours...

I hope that you all have the loveliest of days... spent with the people most precious to you... doing things special to you all...

We for one will be "en famille complete"... brother over from the US... son back from university... and all of us over at my mum and dads...where I have to pretend that I do know how to operate their oven properly!!
Though I did learn years ago... to take everything for the meal over on trays and in pans etc so I don't need to spend hours searching amongst every cupboard in the house!!!

And I am REALLY hoping to be organised enough this year... and the timings right... for us younger ones to go out and get a lot of fresh air around the Harewood estate!!
So this is the Farmhouse Christmas Box Frame variant I have made for my mother... as she does prefer her neutrals...

Papers flipped to the Grey Granite stars side... And the addition of lots of red gemstones onto the large christmas fir tree at the front... wish I had thought of this detail for the rest... but hey better late than never...
Recipe and more information on the Tutorial for this make can be found here... 


No comments: