Friday 28 December 2018

Introducing... All My Love Suite

This All My Love suite is a beauty... designed not only for Valentines... but for weddings and anniversaries too... and can be used for many other occasions too...

Lots to see... 2 stamps & die sets ( Forever Lovely and Meant to Be), All My Love papers, All My Love Ribbon combo pack, A4 multi colour cardstock pack and Heart Epoxy Droplets embellishments....

So here is a video of all the suite elements for you...
And here is another video featuring more of the Meant to Be stamp and die set... for which you can see project samples too in the last 2 photos...
Suite available to order from 3rd January 2019...

I think you may see quite bit of this suite as the weeks unfold! Even though I don't tend to do a lot of Valentines samples...

No comments: