Thursday 25 July 2019

2000... and counting....

WOW!  I have just published over 2000 blog posts!! (2003 even)...  In just less than 10 years... with (almost) daily post for the last 5 years! Cripes!

Who knew then that that is what was going to happen! (Try saying that fast!!!) And I still love those Gift Card Holders I made back then... although iPods etc have come on a bit since...

But a very quick share for you today... a Craft Spa mix of Clean & Simple meets Fun Fold... aka Super Simples!
And to celebrate that amazing number of posts... I have a challenge for my long term followers... or indeed anyone...

What is your favourite Craft Spa post... or project... or tutorial... ? Or indeed just anything that springs to your mind today! I would love that feedback from you... as I am beginning to evaluate what and where I go in the future...

Answers in comments... or via the Contact form down the RHS if you are more shy!!. or even by email by clicking here... Thank you!
More information on my daisies for you here... and more information on this Fun Fold variant sometime soon... 

6 comments:

Cherie said...

Love your fun fold cards! Thanks for sharing them!

Julie said...

I would love some Craft Spa videos 😉

Amanda said...

My pleasure! Thank you for the feedback...

Amanda said...

Lol Julie! Maybe a private club!!

Nicsann said...

Sorry I have only just read this post, I really love your tutorials Amanda and all your wonderful sometimes quirky ideas. I always pop along to your blog when I am looking for a bit of inspiration and it never fails to deliver. Thank you!

Amanda said...

Lol Nic,.. and thanks... but that must make you more behind than I am! Such a lot happened since I wrote this.. hope to get back to writing up more tutorials again sometime soon... been a while...