Friday 3 January 2020

It is Time! Mini Catalogue and Sale A Bration freebies...

I know you have been waiting patiently.... so I am happy to now be able to say...

Live today....  The new Mini Catalogue covering Spring, Summer and many relevant occasions...
And the favourite promotion of the year too...
Sale A Bration... you know the one...
A free gift for every £45 ordered...

Click HERE for the leaflet showing what you can earn for free... or HERE for the Online Store format...
An exclusive host stamp set with every order over £275...
OR commit to and place a number of orders during January to March (say for example 3 @ £92 - one each month) 

And I will sort one out for you... first come first served and limited availability for this offer!
And a really great time to sign up with Stampin' Up! too...
And pick up an extra Mini Cutter, Paper Pack and any stamp set of your choice...
I am absolutely loving my Mini Cutter (guillotine type)... and I know you will too... It's really diddy but... the perfect size to pop in your bag when crafting on the go!! A definite have-to-have in my book...
Catalogues have been posted out to those of you automatically entitled... but please do not hesitate to contact me for your hard copies in the post if you ... live in the UK... are currently in the market for craft supplies... and wish for me to be your demonstrator...

Back soon with more details of the new products, suites and Sale A Bration freebies...

No comments: