Wednesday 22 January 2020

Wednesday Wideo - By The Dock

Introducing the new By The Dock bundle... which I am sure will pop into my Shopping Cart on a future order...  as it is one that has really caught my eye.... and not only for the menfolk...
As it really reminds me of many of my early years in an idyllic location at the side of Windermere lake in the Lake District... and later years with our family camping buddies on the side of Ullswater! Just messing about on the water as they say! So it is a scrapbooking dream for me!

Wonderful lakeside images... though I think the word "dock" may mean something a bit different over here... as I reckon the main image is much more of a jetty or pontoon in our speak!
Click here  - or on the arrow below - for the feature video...
Or click here for all the details...
BY THE DOCK CLING STAMP SET
The By the Dock Stamp Set includes outdoor, lakeside images you can use to create scrapbooks and greeting cards. The variety of greetings means you can use it for many occasions.
* 12 cling stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, d, e, h
DOCKSIDE DIES
Create a custom die-cut row boat, dock, leaping frog, water plants, and more using the Dockside Dies. Pair with the coordinating By the Dock Stamp Set to quickly cut out stamped images from the set. Great for gender neutral and masculine cards or cards for those who like fishing.
* 11 dies
* Largest die: 3-1/2" x 2-1/4" (8.9 x 5.7 cm)

* Use with a die-cutting & embossing machine

No comments: