Wednesday 29 January 2020

Power of Hope - Team Training Swap #2

So following on from this earlier post... here is my other swap for Team Training...

This time featuring Power of Hope - free with a qualifying £90 purchase during Sale A Bration.... along with the Stone 3D embossing folder... which is also featured... though blink and you will miss it!

Created in Poppy Parade, Flirty Flamingo, Mossy Meadow and Very Vanilla...  A combination that I started off really struggling with... but I love the final result!
So how to...? As not everything will be obvious...

  • Stone embossing folder inked up with Poppy Parade ink and then a Flirty Flamingo card panel embossed/inked... (Bonus tip - I ink up both sides of the embossing folder... as then I can choose which way I prefer!)
  • Lady stamped in Memento Black onto panel, Light Mossy Meadow Stampin Blend coloured cumberband. Shoulders and body fussy cut... Gives the kimono great texture as well as an interesting pattern...
  • Grass under pagoda inked up with Mossy Meadow Stampin Marker and stamped on Very Vanilla panel
  • Memento Black lady stamped on top
  • Stampin Blends colouring - Poppy Parade Dark and Light on parasol; Light Basic Black hair (as I could not cope with the concept of pink/red/green hair!!!), Light Flirty Flamingo skin, Light Mossy Meadow collar
  • Greeting inked up with Poppy Parade and Mossy Meadow Stampin Markers
  • Mossy Meadow string drawn across top right using a ruler and thin end of Stampin Marker
  • And a couple of lanterns inked, stamped and hand cut... Mossy Meadow on Mossy Meadow card... and Poppy Parade on Flirty Flamingo

And an admittance... and I laughed my head off when I realised this... and my fellow demonstrators were very polite on Saturday as I am sure someone will have realised!!

But.... my lanterns are upside down! Tassels hang down from the bottom... and hooks are at the top!! Doh! Only me...!

And so here are my 2 swaps together...
Have you guessed what these will be "put in" yet? Though I do actually have some alternative ideas for you too...

No comments: