Thursday 30 January 2020

3D Thursday Trio Valentine Treat

Short and sweet today... as I appear to have a technical hitch! 

With the quickest Valentine project we have ever made... Care of the Heart Foil Tins and Heart Doilies... just had to be done... Simples!
Greeting care of Meant To Be... and hearts die cut using the now retired Hearts dies... as the shape was more similar to the Doilies...

And this year... the chocolate filling will be different to the usual red foil wrapped hearts or Lindor Balls... as I have just bought the new Maltesers Truffles....
And very nice I must say!! Although at 5 WW points a truffle... Big Oops! But a girl has to try something new.... though I really don't know how something so small can be so many points!

Well good job only 3 fit in the tin neatly!! I may have to top up with lots of messy confetti!!!
And just realised that my photos don't really show the lovely tin... so here you go...
HEART FOIL TINS
Wouldn't a heart shaped cupcake look amazing in one of these... maybe I need to become a baker before Valentine's Day

No comments: