Monday 4 May 2020

Birthday Bonanza #10


A Birthday Bonanza birthday card for right now-right here for you... 

The masked one...

The socially distanced one...
And note that this would be even better with one of the sentiments from the Help to Share Sunshine Covid-19 pdf as detailed here... but I made this a few weeks ago so that wasn't around then...

Masks care of the bunting dies in the Birthday Bonanza bundle... and greetings care of snipped down Label Me Bold greetings... both of which are on the Retiring List and so will be gone soon!
So... another week of lockdown for us all... and we're still all good in our "shielding bubble"... feels like a very safe place to be... albeit Groundhog Days mode!

But I definitely don't like...
(a) not being able to go see my father
(b) not being able to get out of my garden for a walk!
Oh and of course (c) having to do cleaning!!

But everything else OK in the circumstances... Though cooking, shopping and cleaning seem to have taken over pretty much all of my life!! So working on that!! And then I can be back with you a bit more again...

No comments: