Tuesday 19 May 2020

Tuesday Thank Yous

Well hello! So I have still been busy creating during lockdown... mostly thank you cards to express my wishes of gratitude to many a Keyworker...

But before I start... I have just received the new 2020-2021 Annual Catalogues which will be sent out automatically to those of you ordering over £50 in the last year... but otherwise please feel free to contact me if you would like to arrange your own copy...
These were the first batch I made... which were sent to the Government cabinet ministers, our local village shop & Post Office workers, our village delivery volunteers and a Supplies for Key Workers Facebook (Harrogate Area) group I donate too... all just to thank them for the job that they do... especially in these difficult times...
I have also donated 100 cards for all occasions to the Supplies for Key Workers pop up shop at Harrogate Hospital... and the next 100 are being sorted out as we speak!
But gosh...10 days since I last blogged!!  And LOL... that sentence does sound like something you would say in a confessional!

I have to admit that things have changed during our total shielding lockdown... and lots of things are taking up a disproportionate part of my days... I am slowly getting back to a new routine... and hope to be back creating & blogging again on a more regular basis sometime soon...

SU! Supplies used
Stamps - So Sentimental (also a bundle with 10% off)
Embossing Folder - Parisian Flourish
Cardstock - Thick Whisper White, Night of Navy
Ink - Night of Navy

No comments: