Tuesday 26 May 2020

More Tuesday Thank Yous... featuring Varied Vases & Ornate Thanks

Another design for another batch of bulk thank you cards... these being sent to food industry workers to thank them for what they do...

I was inspired by 2 fellow demonstrators sharing their makes on the same day... using the soon to be retired, Varied Vases... and the greetings set, Ornate Thanks
Firstly this card by Mary Fish in the US - who actually helped to design this stamp set! Great job Mary...

I loved Mary's use of the stitched "table top" using one of the Stitched Labels dies... which I don't have... but I do have a serrated fabric tracing wheel which does the job in a flash! I just placed my card blank onto my trusty Simply Scored score board and away it rolled!
And secondly AN Other card... that I now can't find! This time I loved the simple use of just the vase outlines and had to use the idea straightaway...
And I have to admit that the Stamparatus worked its magic on me in the making of this card... can't tell you how quick these were to make once I had everything set up... so I have made 2 batches of 40 so far!

No comments: