Wednesday 15 July 2020

Wednesday Lovely Wreath...

Wherever there is a leaf spray... there is most definitely a wreath! For you Jill!!

But before I start... click on the HOME tab or the top Craft Spa banner if the links says the blog post does not exist! 
Time to explain... So yesterday's post was very neglected as there was a glitch with the title/link from the email notification... I used a new version of Blogger.. and something went wrong! Don't know why... don't know how... and I hope that it doesn't happen again today... or I will have to have a chat with Blogger!
 
And so back to today's card... Scroll down or click here for yesterday's lovely ombre card...
This one is care of  Lovely You... a very useful little stamp set... coupled with its very versatile Lovely Label Pick A Punch punch...
Wreath stamped around a 3" circle... which I drew (around a pot I have that happens to be the perfect size... though I could easily have die cut a circle for the task instead...) using a Frixion pen... as then I could just blast with the heat gun and all the markings are gone!

More details and video on this lovely stamp set and punch here 

Recipe
Thick Whisper White Card Blank 14cm  (5 1/2")  Square
Just Jade Mat 10.5cm (4 1/8") Square
Thin Whisper White Panel 9.9cm (3 7/8") Square
Inks - Just Jade, Misty Moonlight, Balmy Blue, Sahara Sand



2 comments:

Nicklelby said...

Thanks Amanda....... Lovely colour combo and layout 🙂

Amanda said...

Thanks Jill!