Thursday 9 July 2020

Todays Tiles on Thursday...

Told you I'd had a really good play with the Todays Tiles set.... and I have lots more to come! Though (somewhat stupidly!) I haven't had actually had a chance to play with the other sets that I actually ordered!

So a bookmark for you today... which I made to thank the owner of the Today's Tiles set for letting me play! So I did select the colours especially for her... as that is so easy to do with this set...

Needless to say... she rather liked it!!
And so did I... so I quickly made one for myself... but I forgot to stamp the 2nd layer... so guess who needs to borrow the set again... lol... so something for another day...

So Night of Navy with Bermuda Bay over n Whisper White card with the words READ ME die cut (using the new Playful Alphabets dies) from Bermuda Bay and Whisper White - the white letters forming shadow layers underneath the Bermuda Bay letters... so as to give greater definition...
Bermuda Bay Stampin Blends coloured 3/8" Metallic Edge White ribbon ... which has come a bit of a go to ribbon nowadays... as I can colour it anything I need at the time...


No comments: