Thursday 30 July 2020

Thursday Today's Tiles Trio & Blog Search Tip...

And yes there are still more Todays Tiles cards left to share... this one actually being the first I produced... so bear with me...

A straightforward A6 card with a simple So Sentimental greeting...

And then a Faux bow added... though I ended up taking that off as I suddenly needed a card for a fella... and most of them are not so partial to a bow!
                              
And so my first little trio of Clean & Simple cards were ready... More details on Namaste here and Hello here...
Until I added a fourth...
And then as all my regular blog subscribers know... I just carried on... so there are many more ideas shared on here if you want to enter TODAYS TILES in the Search This Blog box down the right hand side of this blog and hit enter... and a few more to come!



2 comments:

jane stillman said...

The cards are absolutely stunning, would be great if there was a video showing the process (hint hint) lol

Amanda said...

Unfortunately I don’t have the stamps anymore so I couldn’t for these... though I don’t have the tech, set up or download speed for videos either... sorry...