Tuesday 28 July 2020

Tuesday Tips with Today's Tiles #5

Please note that is the first of 2 posts today... please click here or scroll up for the Field of Flowers Class in The Mail details... 

Another simple little idea and tip using the Today's Tiles stamp set... Ombre stamping...

Stamp inked up using Pool Party... then Coastal Cabana over middle two thirds... finishing off with Bermuda Bay for the middle third ...ish! Stamped...
Then re-inked as much the same as possible, lined up and stamped to the side...

Detail over stamped with Night of Navy... twice
Finishing off with a Stitched Shapes square with So Sentimental greeting in Bermuda Bay and Night of Navy...
And I have to admit... I may have been thoroughly enjoying this set so much... that I may now have to buy my own!

Apologies for anyone that has seen this post before... something went very wrong at the time and Blogger tells me that no one saw this post... and it is one of my favourite Todays Tiles cards so I thought I would re-post the information...

No comments: