Monday 30 January 2017

Let's look inside a card!

This is the final version of the Pop Out Z Fold cards I made for classes and my customer order-thank you cards this month - for which the tutorial is here

Have to admit that this is my favourite pinks version - the Sahara Sand card blank calms those pinks down well for me!!!

And thought I would share a little addition/tweak added on the spot! 
One of my class ladies was perturbed with writing her personal greeting on coloured cardstock... so I quickly added a 6.7 x 10cm (2 5/8" x 4" for my US readers) piece of Whisper White card on the back panel to "finish" off the card for her... easy!
Right - Blooms done and dusted!!! And a huge creative week ahead of me (which is code for no classes being run so I can create to my hearts content!! YAY!)

No comments: