Thursday 25 February 2016

More Timeless Textures & Happy Home - Simple Square Easel Card

Another card from my Happy Home classes this week. 
Again using the Timeless Textures Faux Watercolour background as on yesterday's card... but on a Shimmer White card panel this time... which really adds a subtle finishing touch...

My Circle of Spring stamp set also had it's first outing on this card  for the greeting and the bow. And the flowers are care of the Pictogram Punches stamp and the co-ordinating little Punch Trio

The card format is another Simple Easel Card variant... More details on the specifics to come in the near future... 
But as background... I have decided to re-look at some of my more popular Fancy Fold cards/tutorials and try to re-design so you have something similar but even simpler to make... This one is based on the Swing Easel Card... Looks pretty similar but ... it just doesn't have the swing!
One thing to note - the papers are from the retired Subtles 12x12 Paper Stack - I went to get my Soft Sky and Pear Pizzazz papers from the current Subtles Paper Stack... and the cupboard was bare! Oops... Lucky I had a fall back option for the class....


No comments: