Saturday 27 February 2016

Happy Home - Triple Scene in a Triple Window...

 
I think a lot of you will have known this one was coming.... this was one of my most pinned Hearth & Home projects back in September. So much so I had re-made a Christmas version... but I have now just realised that very strangely I never blogged that one! So I will make up for that at the end of this blog post....

So a Spring Summer version of a triple scene through 3 windows on a standard DL sized card...

The windows are 3 separate die cut white windows each decorated with a snipped out Sahara Sand frame (from a Sahara Sand die cut window) Left and right are stuck on flat and the centre one is 3D foam padded over the top....
Masks for above and below the horizon created... To make a mask - I stamp each of the scenes onto small pieces of card and simply cut along the middle of the horizon lines to create the 2 parts... And a little extra tip for you... I usually label the lower (grass) part as which is which is not always obvious when you come to use them...
Sky sponged with Soft Sky & Lost Lagoon... and grass sponged with Pear Pizzazz & Mossy Meadow.

Cherry Blossom tree coloured in using dabbing motion of Pink Pirouette marker pen (lots of times!) and clouds coloured in with white Signo gel pen
And here is the Christmas version I made using the Happy Scenes stamps that are now sadly retired....
Still can't work out why this did not get shared pre Christmas... sorry about that... but better late than never...
Don't know if you can see but the tree in the middle is very heavily snow laden care of Tombow & Dazzling Diamonds glitter...loved that effect...


No comments: