Monday 15 February 2016

Silver Glimmer Bloomin Heart Covered Box Frame Card

Here is the Part 2 to my Part 1 post the other day....
But first an admission.... as most of you probably won't have seen the Part 1 post... as my blog posts have proven somewhat haphazard for the past week... scheduling just not being as I planned... two posts some days... Mother's Day when a Valentine card should have appeared...and so on... yup... no logic whatsoever... just what happened! So I hope things get back to normal from now on!!
So Part 1 was the inside of the Box Frame card... and Part 2 is the front cover to finish it off...
The silver glimmer heart being cut from the silver glimmer square panel which was then used on the front cover... along with a white heart and a black heart cut from a black square panel...
This black heart was then in turn used to create Part 3... the black butterfly card shared earlier (which was also not in the planned sequence of posts!!)
Hence why that little card took me less than a minute!!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda, the heart framed card is absolutely beautiful. Made me laugh when you mentioned your blog post confusion! I can relate to that totally :-)

Amanda said...

Thank you Wendy... And so glad to hear I am not the only one!!