Thursday, 4 February 2016

Birthday Bouquet 54321 Class

And so to finish off the cards everyone made in the 54321 class...
Here is the card designed for everyone to make 5 quickies....
These are all CASED from a card we made at Monthly Training
The prepped papers were all different...not because I had necessarily planned it that way originally...
But because my delivery arrived at the end of the class! So I had to have a quick rethink the night before...
But it was a good rejig of a plan....
More details on the bottom left card here...
Just realised I haven't posted the original card we made at Training... better re-take a photo and post another day...


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...