Thursday 9 November 2017

Stampin Blends are making me happy!

Re-make of this incredibly popular U Bridge Fold card with the Stampin Blends in my hands! Coupled with the colouring concepts used in this card with the Many Marvellous Markers! But the Blends made those roofs so much easier!

Can't tell you how many times I have seen that original card CASED (Copy & Shared)... thank you to all of you that have so honoured me and my creation ... particularly those that  CASE+C (CASE with credit when sharing on-line)... it makes my blogging and sharing so worthwhile... and brings such a creative smile to my face!

Definitely prefer the ease and coverage with the Stampin Blends alcohol based blending markers... lot more subtle which is right up my street!
Live in the UK? Want your own Stampin Blends... then click and go here to see my November offers... just one last space in my first Stampin Blends Club...

Card tutorial here...
And just leaving this here...
 
This made me so so happy right in the middle of running a class!!! But more on that another day...


No comments: