Friday 7 June 2019

Friday Favourites... My Top Picks...

I have been asked to share my favourite stamps etc... which actually equates to my Top 12 of Suites, Bundles and Stamps... as  I do tend to love the whole bundle or suite if I love the stamp set OR dies OR papers...

So here they are... not in any particular order... as that would have been many more hours of decision time!! And everyone of these are either in my hands... almost here... or soon on their way...

Click on the product name or pictures for all the details in the Online Store...

Family Party
This will be the most used set in classes... and therefore at home too... been a while since I have had new family names and numbers to use! Hooray!

Butterfly Wishes
Simply gorgeous! And look what punch it co-ordinates with!


Praiseworthy Prose bundle
With these dies we can name anything!
 And I love the definitions in the stamp set too



Everything Amazing
Almost didn't spot this little gem! So glad I did...


Very Versailles
Ooh la la! Simply beautiful... classically elegant!


Bloom & Grow bundle
You can never have too many flowers... And spot the scallop border dies in this bundle!


Genuine Gems
For those moments when you really don't know what to say!


Garden Shed
This will be a marmite set! Very me (architectural!)... but very not me too (lots of colouring!)
But just look at these stunning samples by the concept artists... not too much colouring here after all!


Sailaway suite
A firm favourite of mine with an enthusiastic sailor in the house, lots of sailing holidays over the years and many a sailing friend...



More information on this suite here...

Magnolia Lane suite
Now this is a BIG suite....

More information on this blog here... and here...

Noble Peacock suite
And this is the suite that has caused the most WOWs amongst my ladies!!

And I guess around the world... as it has shot onto back order status within minutes of launch! So this is one I will tell you to back order whilst you can... as I think it will just go unorderable sometime soon...
 Just stunning Foil Papers and Sheets...

Bird Ballad suite
Wouldn't suit all the bird haters I have had coming to my classes over the years... but I have a particular fondness for this suite... just yum all round!
Look at these stunning Stitched Nested Labels dies... cutting on the inside and outside of "the aperture" at the same time ie producing a frame and aperture at the same time.... which gives you infinite possibilities... and what a lovely shape...
  And just look at these beautiful papers!!
So so pretty...



Oh how exciting! All this new stuff to create with!! Just need to pack 48 hours into every day!

And yes... I will be back with another Favourites round up sometime soon... as there are a lot of smaller faves to tell you about!!




No comments: