Friday 19 April 2019

Global Stampin Friends Blog Hop - New & Carrying Over

Hello and welcome to The Craft Spa in the UK...
So today's Global Stamping Friends one off Extraordinary Blog Hop is a little bit of this... and a little bit of that!

With NEW 2019-20 Catalogue spoilers too...

Hop on round to see some favourites carrying over, some On Stage swaps ... and definitely some new products coming our way in the new 2019 -2020 Annual Catalogue...
So I have Something Old and Something New for you today... and... going from the demo reaction in the On Stage room at Telford, UK last weekend...

I think this new DistINKtive Sailing Home stamp set is going to be very very popular... and even better...
There is a whole co-ordinating Come Sail Away suite... so here is the On Stage Display board featuring the suite... isn't it a stunner!
And even better... there is a co-ordinating Come Sail Away Memories & More pack too... which is just stunning! Can't wait to make some Memories pages and some easy cards using this one (and maybe some not so easy too!!)
Lovely set of co-ordinating Smooth Sailing dies...
Gorgeous Come Sail Away papers... 

Check out the new High Seas 3D embossing folder... (though note that I used the current but retiring Seaside embossing folder on my card today!)
And the lovely Sail Away Trinkets embellishments...
Gorgeous Night of Navy / Sahara Sand Thick Bakers Twine.. 
And so... back to the card...

My first Sailing Home card just had to be a Bridge U Fold card...  and so did my second version shared here... much happier with my yachts on the second version...
I have a Class in The Mail too... More details to follow ... so please click here to contact me to register your interest... and I will  be back to you soon! Available from June 2019... includes prepped for kits for 2 each of this Bridge U Fold card and 3 cleaner and simpler cards too... Cost £92 for a full suite pack basis (with free postage) OR £72.50 for a half Suite pack basis (with no embossing folder - add £9.25 if you would like one too) Both include 12 pieces of A4 card (2 each x 6 co-ordinating colours)
Edited to Add: By popular request! For everyone including fellow demonstrators - and for those of you outside Europe for whom I cannot supply product/Classes in the Mail as per SU! guidelines...  

Click here for the Bridge U Fold Card tutorial... (though this time I used Waterfront to create my little background scene... much quicker!!)  


And oh ... have you spotted the new (and ever so useful!!!) Timeless Label punch shape... which is really easy to "make smaller" using a post it note... so I could have had any of these 3 choices for my greeting! Original shape in the middle!
And so it is now time to pass you onto the lovely Kimberley Morris in Colorado Springs, USA... just click on the arrow below to go straight to her post...
Or here is the full Roll Call if you prefer to hop around that way

Blog Hop Roll Call
8. Amanda Bates ( YOU ARE HERE)




18 comments:

Unknown said...

cannot wait for this set to get here!! TFTS

Jenn Charles said...

I love that set. Definitely going to be a favorite. Great job displaying it.

Vicky Wright said...

Love everything about your card Amanda. Can't wait to grab this Suite. TFS

Amanda said...

Yes I was so happy to get it from On Stage... and now I can’t wait to get the Suite!

Amanda said...

Thank you Jenn... and i agree with you... it will be a fave!

Amanda said...

Thank you Vicky... and yes I too can’t wait to get... and work with... the whole suite...

Amanda said...

My fav suite! Love that you used the Seaside embossing folder - great card!

procrastistamper said...

I got this whole collection to play with...too bad we couldn't get that embossing folder along with it! I'm eagerly anticipating ordering that. Thanks for sharing your fancy fold card :-D

Lisa Ann Bernard - Queen B Creations said...

Wow! You really outdid yourself on this one. Very impressive!

Amanda said...

My favourite too Amanda... and as this post went live...so did the fantastic news that we European On Stagers can finally place a PPP Order this month after all! So no too long till I get my hands on the rest of the suite after all!

Amanda said...

My pleasure! Unfortunately we couldn’t order any of the suite 8n Europe but.... happy to report that... as this post went live...so did the fantastic news that we European On Stagers can finally place a PPP Order this month after all! So no too long till I get my hands on the rest of the suite....

Amanda said...

Aw thanks Lisa... definitely a Case of CASEing myself! Just fun!

Linda Vich said...

Gorgeous card! Wish I could Pinterest images from your site but the Pinterest button doesn’t seem to work on my iPad in Safari. Frustrating! ��

Amanda said...

Thanks Linda... and ah! You should be able to using the ‘ little grey social media suite’ at the bottom right of each post... or your own pinit button on your iPad.... but the pin it buttons on each photo and the big red pin it button at the bottom left of each post appeared to have stopped working ... so sorry and a job for me for another day! Thanks again for pointing* this out....

Michelle said...

Wow, this is fantastic.

Anne said...

Hi Amanda. You are so talented it is fabulous! I shall be ordering this set!

Amanda said...

Lol Anne... you do make me blush! Thank you... and it i such a fantastic set! But there again I am biased with so many sailors in my friends, family and crafters!

Amanda said...

Thank you Michelle... I am glad you like it!