Monday 22 April 2019

Monday Mini Madness...in the Pinks...

Some more of my lovely mini 3D Swaps from fellow demonstrators at Telford UK On Stage event for you today... so I bring you the Pinks range...

We have Karen Varley's All My Love Nail File holder
Esther Howard's Oh So Eclectic Triangular Treat Holder...  I salute Esther and all those that can tie that many beautiful bows!!!
Angie Ralph's Happy Tails Tissue Holder...  for all you dog allergy sufferers out there!
And last... but by no means least... Rebecca Willmore's Swirly Bird Tealight Candle Holder... on which the ribbon closure particularly pleases me!!  Both tails just pushed through a loop...so no bow!
Love that so many of these (and my other swaps) use stamp sets that I don't possess... so by swapping I have samples to show my class customers... and you guys too! One of my major reasons for swapping at these events...

Remember to contact me if you would like any further information ... as I can often find the source and so point you in the right direction... or do a quick measure & work out if not! Though I will admit that my feet aren't touching the ground at the moment... So it will be next weekend before I can realistically do much...

And check out these Green & Yellow 3D swaps if you missed them last Friday... as I got my scheduling wrong... Oops! So about 2/3rds of you did miss them!! Sorry!!!

No comments: