Sunday 16 June 2019

Happy Fathers Day Dad!

My father loves his cars... particularly a convertible!

So it just had to be done... call it Geared Up Garage meets Sailing Home meets Waterfront!
Happy Fathers Day Dad!

Click here for how to produce the convertible car version...
Click here for the Bridge U Fold card tutorial...
Click here for the Waterfront Background Scene Tutorial...

And the yachts are stamped onto Window Sheets acetate with Staz On...

And stamped onto white card with Memento, then the sails and hulls coloured using Stampin Blends.... and just the sails and hulls quickly fussy cut

And then stuck onto the acetate version... and then die cut (or fussy cut)
And apologies to you eagle eyed viewers that have spotted my Very Vanilla lighthouse! But I had to finish this card off within minutes... and there just wasn't time for the production of a new lighthouse on white! And I know my Dad wont notice...


2 comments:

Donna Schnees said...

Your bridge fold cards are always amazing!

Amanda said...

Aw Thank You Donna.... I definitely do love the Bridge Fold card... so perfect for so many a thing!