Sunday 20 October 2019

Simple Feels Like Frost Shaker Cards for Sunday...

Gosh... I have finished my Autumn Winter catalogue Sunday Suite series... So whilst I think about what to post on Sundays instead... here are a couple of  simple (but stunning and special) Feels Like Frost shaker cards for you...

Created by Barbara again... as she is definitely on a roll.. Just beautiful!

And a design that will be CASEd by yours truly if I have any of those beautiful pieces of paper left after I run all my christmas classes this year!!  Though I have to admit that I have a lot of ideas with those 2 paper patterns!! Well you know me... I DO SO like a wintery scene!

Again thank you so much for sharing Barbara...

SU! Products used
Papers - Feels Like Frost
Stamps & Dies - Frosted Foliage


No comments: